Sunday, May 30, 2010
August and Henry
Service In Waxahachie
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Mysterio Predicts The Boys' Futures
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Just A Quick Resting Of The Eyes
Everyone In Their Places
Monday, May 17, 2010
Friday, May 14, 2010
August and Luke Face Off
Monday, May 3, 2010
RSV season is officially over. So, the guys are slowly starting to meet friends and extended family. There are still a few precautions we have to take to make sure these guys stay healthy.
1. No smoking. If you smell like smoke then they can meet you next time when you don't smell like smoke.
2. Sickness. They can't be around anyone who is sick, who knows somebody who is sick, or who even thinks they may get sick sometime in the near future. These guys were in the hospital for four months and we want to take every precaution to make sure they don't go back.
3. Perfumes. Maybe go a little lighter on the perfume or don't wear it at all when you first meet the guys.
4. Handwashing. Please wash your hands. We have everything you'll need to get cleaned up.
5. Kids. For right now the guys are going to have to wait to meet kids, babies, etc. Hopefully, they can meet them all very soon.
Thanks so much for understanding and I know they can't wait to meet you. Ashley
Sunday, May 2, 2010
August Finding His Hands
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Whole Lot of Baby Going On
Henry's Favorite Ladies
We went to the Baylor NICU reunion today and Henry has declared this day as his best day ever. His three favorite nurses were there. He's been talking about it non stop since we got home.Henry and Sara.
Henry and Melissa.
Crystal, Henry and Draven (Crystal's son).
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]