Monday, May 3, 2010
RSV season is officially over. So, the guys are slowly starting to meet friends and extended family. There are still a few precautions we have to take to make sure these guys stay healthy.
1. No smoking. If you smell like smoke then they can meet you next time when you don't smell like smoke.
2. Sickness. They can't be around anyone who is sick, who knows somebody who is sick, or who even thinks they may get sick sometime in the near future. These guys were in the hospital for four months and we want to take every precaution to make sure they don't go back.
3. Perfumes. Maybe go a little lighter on the perfume or don't wear it at all when you first meet the guys.
4. Handwashing. Please wash your hands. We have everything you'll need to get cleaned up.
5. Kids. For right now the guys are going to have to wait to meet kids, babies, etc. Hopefully, they can meet them all very soon.
Thanks so much for understanding and I know they can't wait to meet you. Ashley
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment